SLIDER

Homemade Valentines

Friday, February 10, 2017



Supplies:
6" Chalk Hearts Designer Cutouts from Creative Teaching Press
Magic Towels from Target's Dollar Spot
Ziplock Sandwich Bags
Washi Tape
Chalkboard Pen

Instructions:
1. Place one magic towel and chalk heart cutout in Ziplock bag. 

2. Seal the bag and place a strip of decorative washi tape over the ziplock closure.

3. Add a cutout to the top of bag and use the washi tape to secure it to the bag.

XOXO


It's been forever since my last blog post. I stopped blogging because it was not fitting in my life. I thought for a while I would stop all together, but I really missed having a space to share. Our life has drastically changed since we moved to the Pacific Northwest, so of course the blog should reflect that. Once I came to that conclusion it all kind of made sense again. I'm excited for this new chapter and I can't wait to share about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment