SLIDER

Gonna Miss this Place...

Monday, March 9, 2015


Selling a house, quitting jobs, and so much packing...that's what's going on over here. Our lives are changing in a major way. Once my head stops spinning from everything left to do, I'm going to share all about it. Stay tuned!

Until then I leave you with two recipes. Both are great when you are short on time, but still want to feed your family!

I'm hooked on these healthier egg mcmuffins. They are so easy and taste so good. I used pre-made sausage and Havarti cheese. Perfect for work or a quick start to your morning!

Also, an easy lunch or dinner idea crockpot pulled chicken sandwich. I had this at my girlfriends, and it was amazing. My friend put it on a pretzel bun, with a slice of gouda. Homemade goodness with all the hard work performed by your crockpot.

No comments :

Post a Comment