SLIDER

The Nursery

Monday, October 7, 2013

I loved decorating Sawyer's nursery. I had so much fun space planning and adding all the final touches (not to mention shopping up a storm!). Here are the photos of the finished product and where everything is from.
Curtains - West Elm (Side note - I WISH I opened the one closed curtain panel in this photo GEEZ!)
Bunny - Land of Nod
Side Table - Target (Drawer knob switched out for a white with green polka dots knob from 
Hobby Lobby)
Chair - Buy Buy Baby
Pillow - Joss and Main
Faux Sheepskin rug - IKEA
Floor Lamp - Target
Changing Table - Costco
Changing Pad Cover - Land of Nod

Monkey and Lion Artwork - Hobby Lobby
Crib - Costco
Mobile - Buy Buy Baby
Chevron Blanket - Pottery Barn (gifted from one of my favorite clients ;)
Crib Sheet - Land of Nod
Bed Skirt - Land of Nod
Bumper - Buy Buy Baby

Fedoras - Little Maven (I heart Tori Spelling!) and Target
Armoire - IKEA (I used blue for the doors, two small white drawer fronts, and one large lime green drawer front.)

Little Man Nursery Pack - Available on my Etsy Store
Frames - Target and Hobby Lobby
"S" - Hobby Lobby
Felt Bow Ties - Created by my crafter in crime and long time friend for my baby shower

1 comment :